At Mondo, the Talent Acquisition Associate is a key member of our internal Talent team. Talent Associates are responsible for identifying and attracting Sales and Recruiting professionals with our MAP mindset to join Mondo Nation at one of our national offices. This role is vital to the growth of our existing offices and our expansion into new territories, which allows us to consistently hit and exceed 40% YOY growth.
WHO YOU ARE:
You didn’t get to where you are by following an expected path. You follow your instincts, while everyone around you sits back and waits for life to happen. You are a catalyst, an agent of change. You’re smart, energetic, and aggressive. You possess an entrepreneurial spirit. You are inquisitive, innovative, and resourceful. You have a fresh perspective. Here at Mondo, we thrive on the kind of change that disrupts, rewrites the rules, and demands action at a moment’s notice. The core values that define us are MAP — Mentality, Accountability, and Process. MAP propels us forward and resilience sustains us. Think you have what it takes?
Key Traits We Look For:
Grit, Coachability, Solution-Oriented, Resilience, Challenge-Driven
- A motivated and tenacious individual capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- The drive to succeed; possessing a hunter’s mentality to contribute to a performance-driven culture
- Desire to work directly with Mondo’s Managers to continue to build and grow current and future offices
- The maturity and confidence to be a brand ambassador who reflects positively on the Mondo brand
- Given our fast-paced, dynamic environment, you are flexible, resourceful, and highly organized
- You’re a roll-up-your-sleeves, jump-in, and get-it-done type of person
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A TALENT ACQUISITION ASSOCIATE:
- Full-cycle recruiting — Handling everything from initial candidate outreach to extending the final offer
- Identifying, recruiting, interviewing, and hiring potential candidates through sourcing on job boards, cold calling prospects, networking, and working with our extensive database to identify new talent
- Acting as a liaison between candidates and Mondo’s Hiring Managers, gathering feedback, and providing information on next steps
- Developing a solid talent pipeline while maintaining and expanding relationships with candidates
- Working in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment
- Leveraging our resources to build on existing team strategies and continue to grow the company
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of the industry: identifying opportunities, issues, strategies, and trends to help our internal recruiting team stay at the forefront of innovation
HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT:
A metrics-driven environment. You will be responsible for hitting set KPIs daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. Your ramp-up period will be focused on how to find and attract top talent to work in Mondo’s nationwide office locations. You’ll source talent through cold calling, LinkedIn messaging, and more. You will be responsible for the full recruiting life-cycle — from initial outreach to close.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We prioritize autonomy.
- We provide professional development.
- We value work-life balance.
- We encourage personal growth.
- Plus, we provide uncapped commission, competitive salaries, health benefits, and additional perks!
You invest in us, we invest in you. It’s that simple.
Plus, you can’t beat our culture. Check us out on Instagram here and see for yourself!