At Mondo, the Account Manager is a key member of our internal Sales team. Driven, outgoing, and resourceful, AMs spend most of their workdays outside the office meeting with hiring managers at top companies in tech and digital marketing to help them find their dream candidates.
WHO YOU ARE.
You didn’t get to where you are by following an expected path. You follow your instincts, while everyone around you sits back and waits for life to happen. You are a catalyst, an agent of change. You’re smart, energetic, and aggressive. You possess an entrepreneurial spirit. You are inquisitive, innovative, and resourceful. You have a fresh perspective. Here at Mondo, we thrive on the kind of change that disrupts, rewrites the rules, and demands action at a moment’s notice. The core values that define us are MAP — Mentality, Accountability, and Process. MAP propels us forward and resilience sustains us. Think you have what it takes?
Key Traits We Look For:
Grit, Coachability, Solution-Oriented, Resilience, Challenge-Driven
- A motivated and tenacious individual with a passion for sales
- The drive to succeed in a performance-driven culture
- Desire to work with some of the world’s most innovative companies
- The maturity and confidence to be a brand ambassador and sales driver who reflects positively on the Mondo brand
- Given our fast-paced environment, you are flexible, resourceful, and highly organized
- You’re a roll-up-your-sleeves, jump-in, and get-it-done type of person
- Valid Driver’s License
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- Identifying and developing potential candidates through cold calling prospects, networking, working with our extensive existing database, and utilizing website tools to generate new opportunities
- Leveraging our resources to foster two-way engagement and communication with a diverse audience of talent professionals and industry influencers
- Developing new clients while maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients and following up with key decision-makers
- Keeping a finger on the pulse of the industry: identifying opportunities, issues, strategies, and trends to help our business stay on the forefront of innovation
- Working well within a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a high sense of urgency
- Attending morning meetings designed to allow collaboration and communication between teams
TL;DR? HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT.
A metrics-driven environment. You will be responsible for hitting set KPIs daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. Your ramp-up period will be focused on developing your book of business through cold-calling, networking, prospecting, and sourcing.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We prioritize autonomy.
- We provide professional development.
- We value work-life balance.
- We encourage personal growth.
- Plus, we provide uncapped commission, competitive salaries, health benefits, and additional perks!
- You invest in us, we invest in you. It’s that simple.
Plus, you can’t beat our culture. Check us out on Instagram here and see for yourself!